In a symbolic, local project carried out at Sécofab’s plant in Sarralbe in 2012, the subsidiary has built two bridges which will span the river Seille in Metz..
NEWS: SOTRALENTZ GROUP
SOTRALENTZ Construction manufactures special, made-to-measure welded wire mesh. In July 2012, it delivered 140 tonnes of special mesh for an avalanche barrier to Neskaupstadur, Iceland. The wall is an addition to an existing dike (see photo). The second phase of the project is currently under construction.
Reinforced earth is just one of the possible applications for the special, high-performance welded wire mesh manufactured by SOTRALENTZ Construction. For both flat and shaped panels, our expertise in rebar means we can provide the right technical, industrial and economic solutions for the design and assembly of rebar cages, based on the use of special welded wire mesh.
SOTRALENTZ Construction technicians and engineers in France and Germany can conduct design studies on your behalf, providing the right technical, industrial and economic solutions for all your rebar projects.
SOTRALENTZ Construction is sponsoring the work of Robin Godde on show at the DEMI/MOOR exhibition at Halle Verrière, Meisenthal, from November 18, 2012. This monumental sculpture consists of 19 ribbed concrete reinforcements, each 6mm in diameter, with a total length of 70 metres.
Developed in-house, the device enables the size of a rainwater recovery, filtration and re-use system to calculated, according to the requirements expressed by the user.
- SOTRALENTZ is hiring
- Work placements: Sotralentz partners with Drulingen secondary school
- The SOTRALENTZ Group finalises the purchase of its Spanish joint venture: TR-Lentz
- SOTRALENTZ wins the jury's special award!
- SOTRALENTZ Group finalises its buyout of SFAR and CIVAD (AREVA NP)
- Rainwater harvesting : New overflow siphon with integrated non-return valve !
- Actibloc® Sludge Station : on a golf course !
- Teraz Polska 2011 : prize for SOTRALENTZ Polska !
- Rainwater collection, treatment and storage
- Linthal 2015: "Construction site of the Century" for SOTRALENTZ Construction
- Rainwater harvesting: construction site at Paris airport
- ITC opens its 4th Training Centre!
- Eurotunnel: delivery of special wire mesh panels for Fire Suppression Stations
- 3 very exceptional convoys ex-Secofab
- Successful vibration tests for SOTRALENTZ SLX IBCs
- Manufacturing of a dock gate at Secofab
- IBC robotised line